The Shake-Up Media Buying Has Been Waiting For
Media buying is just one of the exciting new services being offered by Bernie as part of our rebrand. But for those that are left scratching their heads in confusion at the mention of the term, don’t worry; here’s everything you need to know about this exciting proposition, including the things other agencies won’t tell you…
What is Media Buying?
Media buying falls into the paid media category and generally means the procurement of media space and time for displaying ad creatives. When buying media, the goal is to find the right place, time and the context to deliver relevant ads to the target audience and increase conversion rates, sales or brand awareness.
Marketing teams are allocating more and more budget to media. This is due to the power it has to propel your brand into the spotlight through its unrivalled targeting options and flexible ad placements across a range of platforms and channels.
What types of media are we talking about?
– OOH/ DOOH (Billboards, digital billboards, busses etc)
– TV Advertising
– Radio advertising
– Programmatic display ads
The Media Buying Process
When it comes to the process of Media Buying, this is best divided into the following steps:
• Planning: During this stage, you will identify your target audience and determine your budget.
• Research: Now that you know who your target audience is, you need to conduct research into them to help you determine the best channels, times and frequencies for your ad placements.
• Objectives: Determine your goals and objectives to ensure you get what you want out of your campaign(s). This could range from generating brand awareness to generating sales.
• Negotiation: You’re ready to approach a Media Buying agency to negotiate the most effective advertising space and times for your campaign and its goals.
• Launch: Your ad and has gone live; now it’s time to check that it aired accordingly!
• Tracking: Examine the results of your ads and how you can further improve it’s performance.
When you carry out Media Buying through an agency (such as Bernie), they will make things a whole lot easier by taking care of this entire process for you AND we believe that transparency is key, which is why our agency does things differently from the rest!
Get in touch with our team today to find out more about our game-changing, media buying proposition.
You may also want to read
Is There Still A Place for TV Advertising in Modern Marketing?
Advertising has come a long way from when businesses used ...More
Out Of Home, Not Out of Fashion: The Benefits of OOH Advertising
Out of Home Advertising (OOH) is big. And now it’...More
How We’re Planning to Change the Marketing Agency Experience for The Better
Find out how Traffic Jam Media is rebranding with a ...More